Nerds Drink Whiskey: Episode 163: Jim Beam Bonded
Jim Beam Bonded
Bottled In Bond Simplified:
1. It comes from the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897.
2. The liquor must be the product of one distillation season.
3. Must be by one distiller at one distillery.
4. It must be aged 4 years in a federally bonded warehouse.
5. It must be bottled at 100 proof
Dogger's In Yelm
404 1st st S
Yelm, Washington 98597
Nerds Drink Whiskey
Always Sip, Never Slam
Host, producer, and editor
All Camera work:
Please join us at:
"Are you going to eat any more people?" ~ Venom (2018)